Parent and Teacher Reading Guide
Questions about the story:
- Which character in the story do you think learned and changed the most?
- Would you rather be a Friendeshan, or an Oily Spoily?
- Do you think our world looks more like Planet Friendesha, or like Planet OIly Spoily?
- Do you know the names of any other planets in outer space?
- Do you think that there really are other beings from other planets?
- What funny feature do all of the animals on the Planet Og have in common?
- The Friendeshans have fun pozzi-nicknames. Can you think of a pozzi-nickname for you? Can you think of one for someone else in the class?
- Can you think of a time when you felt like an Oily Spoily squirted you?
Remember: Don't let the discussion turn to name-calling or finger pointing! If children have grievances with one another, or serious family concerns, ask them to speak with you after the class discussion.
If you enjoy reading The Friend Ship Friendesha to your children, you will love The Joe Dial.
The Joe Dial shows you how to read people in simple, time-tested, and elemental way that has been forgotten in today's complex world.
Once you learn to recognize the three essential energy types that define all human beings -- Takers, Givers, and Take-and-Givers -- you will gain an incredibly powerful tool for "re-tuning" all of your relationships so they work for you. You will also gain the insight to transform yourself into the kind of person you've always wanted to be.
Feeling stuck or unhappy in any area of your life? The Joe Dial supplies the missing key that will get the gears of success turning. You'll quickly become a better spouse, a better parent, a better team member, a better leader, and a better friend."
Check out the album of uplifting rock produced by author an entrepreneur, Joe Scott!